Saturday, May 6, 2017

NetGalley REVIEW - Virtual Tour - Payback (Viking Bastards MC, #2) by Christina Phillips

Payback
Viking Bastards MC, #2
by Christina Phillips
Releasing May 1st 2017
Entangled Scorched
BLURB
Gage…
I don't fuck girls who work for me, but as soon as Amelia turns those big green eyes on me I know she's trouble. I can't keep my hands off her, and the almost-but-not-quite-sex we share in the kitchen is the hottest thing I've ever had. Except she calls it quits, before we've even started.

Instead of moving on, she’s all I can think about and that's bad news. I'm breaking all my rules for her, and don't even care.

Until I find out who she is and what she really wants. She's after payback, but there's no way she's going to get it. No way in hell...

READ more of PAYBACK (Viking Bastards MC, #2) . . . Review, Excerpt & Giveaway . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment