Wednesday, April 12, 2017

EXCLUSIVE EXCERPT REVEAL - Confessions of a Former Puck Bunny (Taking Shots, #4) by Cindi Madsen

Confessions of a Former Puck Bunny
Taking Shots, #4
by Cindi Madsen
Releasing May 8th 2017
Entangled Embrace

Blurb
Confession #1: I used to be a puck bunny, but after a hockey player broke my heart, I gave up all things hockey. Now I’m just focused on finding a way to pass my math class so I can graduate college.

Confession #2: Ryder “Ox” Maddox’s deep, sexy voice sends fuzzy tingles through my entire body, and I’m powerless to stop it. Which is a big problem since the hot, surprisingly funny hockey player is my new math tutor.

Confession #3: I can’t stop thinking about how ripped Ryder is from all his hockey training, and how fun it’d be to cross lines with him.

READ more Confession, Excerpt & Giveaway from . . . CONFESSIONS OF A FORMER PUCK BUNNY (Taking Shots, #4) . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment