Thursday, February 16, 2017

Virtual Tour - Uncaged (Chattanooga Supernaturals, #4) by Candace Blevins

Uncaged
Chattanooga Supernaturals, #4
by Candace Blevins
Date of Publication:   February 10th 2017
Publisher: Excessica
Cover Artist:  Syneca Featherstone
Genre:  Paranormal Romance

From The Book Junkie Reads . . . Uncaged (Chattanooga Supernaturals, #4) . . .

Explosive. Exciting. Intense. Drama. Passion.

This was a second chance at the one love you know was meant to be yours for a lifetime. It did not mean that love would not come with some challenges along the way. This one took the two, Darnell and Keshia, out of each other’s lives for over a decade. The emotional factor was the key to then coming back together and the mating bond allowed for them to make in-roads into the complications that had come between them. Keshia had to pay for her crime. She had to learn from her mistake. She had to own up to it all, before she could forgive herself and make her life more than what it was.  Darnell had to allow himself to forgive her. His bond with her created a link that was allowing for him to open his eyes and his heart.

I loved watching the two gain ground with each other. It was intense. It was beautiful. It was passionate. The love was lost. It was broken. It was discarded. It just was. But. . . but there’s something about a love that opens the door once again and find that connection that can survive the beaten, the thrashing, the climb back to make that connection that this time will be just that much harder to break. Darnell and Keshia had that second chance and the took the intensity and passion of it all and created something stronger. Despite the drama of the circumstance that lead them down the road south they made it back to each other. It just took time, patience, and understanding.

I must say this was the first book in this series that I read. I did not feel like I was on the outside looking in. I felt almost like I was getting a glimpse into a world that would welcome me and allow me to grow with them whether it was here or at the very beginning. Chattanooga Supernaturals series has just gained themselves a read. I sat down and hunted down hard copies of each of the previous reads. I will start this time from the beginning and see what new things await me.

Chattanooga Supernaturals series:
The Dragon King – Chattanooga Supernaturals, #1
Riding the Storm – Chattanooga Supernaturals, #2
Acceptable Risk – Chattanooga Supernaturals, #2.5
Careful What You Ask For – Chattanooga Supernaturals, #3
Hollowed Destiny – Chattanooga Supernaturals, #3.5
Uncaged – Chattanooga Supernaturals, #4

BLURB
It’s been fourteen years since Keisha’s criminal actions put their son in foster care while Darnell was out of the country on a Navy SEAL mission. His attorneys handled all communication with her during the divorce proceedings, and he hasn’t spoken with her for nearly a decade and a half.

When she’s finally paroled, his wolf is insistent he makes sure she has a place to live and help getting on her feet.

Wolves mate for life, but the man can’t forgive her for putting their son at risk.
Buy Links: Amazon  Smashwords
He entered me slowly, for an inch, maybe two. Heated, hard flesh pressing into me, pushing, opening me oh-so-slowly.
“Fuck, you’re tight.”
I was so tight, and he was so big… but it was pressure and not pain, and my insides clenched with need. I pulled him to me and practically vibrated as I buried my face in his neck and told him, “I’m okay. You don’t have to take it easy. I’m good.” God, I needed him to fill me. I knew what this man was capable of, and I’d missed it.
Sex with Darnell might be slow and easy the fourth time, but he was never capable of it the first couple of times. Now, he looked me in the eyes, breathed in, and held eye contact as he slammed into me. I yelped, moaned, and wrapped my legs around him to give him a better angle.
Fuck, I’ve missed you,” his voice was gravelly and I knew the wolf wasn’t far below the surface. “Missed a piece of me. Missed my fucking heart.”
Tears came to my eyes again, but not sadness this time. I was overwhelmed with emotion — some of it sad — for the years I’d lost and the pain I’d created — but more of it was happy. I’d been missing pieces of me, too.
Buy Links: Amazon  Smashwords
Author Info
Candace Blevins lives with her husband of 19 years and their two daughters. When not working or driving kids all over the place she can be found reading, writing, meditating, or swimming.

Candace writes Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, Contemporary BDSM Romance, and a kick-ass Motorcycle Club series.

Her urban fantasy series, Only Human, gives us a world where weredragons, werewolves, werelions, three different species of vampires, as well as a variety of other mythological beings exist.

Candace's two paranormal romance series, The Chattanooga Supernaturals and The Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club, are both sister series to the Only Human series, and give some secondary characters their happily ever after.

Her Safeword Series gives us characters who happen to have some extreme kinks. Relationships can be difficult enough without throwing power exchange into the mix, and her books show characters who care enough about each other to fight to make the relationship work. Each couple in the Safeword series gives the reader a different take on the lifestyle. 

Other Books by Candace Blevins

Only Human series (Urban Fantasy)
·                     Only Human
·                     An Unhuman Journey
·                     Unhuman Acts (2017)

 Chattanooga Supernaturals (Paranormal Romance)
·                     The Dragon King
·                     Riding the Storm
·                     Acceptable Risk
·                     Careful What You Ask For
·                     Hallowed Destiny
·                     Uncaged

Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club (link)
·                     Duke
·                     Brain
·                     Bash Volume I
·                     Bash Volume II
·                     Bash Volume III
·                     Horse
·                     Gonzo
·                     Nix
·                     Ghost

Dark erotica shorts from the world of The Chattanooga Supernaturals
·                     Pride
·                     Indentured Freedom: Owned by the Vampire

Safeword series (Contemporary BDSM Romance)
·                     Safeword: Rainbow
·                     Safeword: Matte
·                     Safeword: Davenport
·                     Safewords: Davenport and Chiffon
·                     Safeword: Quinacridone
·                     Safeword: Matte – In Training
·                     No Safeword: Matte – The Honeymoon
·                     No Safeword: Matte – Happily Ever After
·                     Safeword: Arabesque
·                     Safeword: Mayday (2017)

You can visit Candace on the web at candaceblevins.com and feel free to friend her on Facebook at facebook.com/candacesblevins and Goodreads at goodreads.com/CandaceBlevins. You can also join facebook.com/groups/CandacesKinksters to get sneak peeks into what she's writing now, images that inspire her, and the occasional juicy blurb. 

Stay up to date on Candace’s newest releases, and get exclusive excerpts by joining her mailing list!
Author Links:
Bookbub     Instagram     Pinterest     Twitter
Goodreads      Amazon Author Page     iTunes    KOBO
Hosted by
Presented by

No comments:

Post a Comment