Wednesday, January 22, 2020

TOUR Audio - YA FANTASY - The Water Legacy (Academy of Magical Creatures, #2) by Megan Linski & Alicia Rades Narrators: Jill Araya & Graham Halstead

Audiobook Tour: The Water Legacy by Megan Linski & Alicia Rades
THE WATER LEGACY 
Academy of Magical Creatures, #2
by Megan Linski & Alicia Rades
Narrators: Jennifer Jill Araya & Graham Halstead
Length: 16 hours and 1 minutes
Released: September 10th 2019
Publisher: Tantor AudioGenre: Young Adult Fantasy


Fire and water are forbidden.
Sophia:
Liam and I survived the Elemental Cup, but the tournament was only the beginning. The Koigni Elders were impressed by my performance and believe I can help them take over the entire tribe.
But they're asking me to fight for a cause I don't believe in, and forcing me to use my magic in ways that feel wrong. I must learn how to use my powers to contact the ancestors - or I'll lose everyone I love.
Liam:
Sophia Henley's now my girlfriend. And, oh yeah, I'm supposed to kill her.
The water council has promised they'll bring my familiar back from the dead - my literal soul - if I take Sophia's life. But I love her more than I love myself. How can I make such an impossible decision? Even worse, how could I possibly live without her?

But this isn't about us anymore. If don't fulfill my mission, thousands will die...and Sophia and I are both keeping secrets that will change everything.

READ MORE . . . THE WATER LEGACY (Academy of Magial Creatures, #2) . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment