Saturday, January 30, 2021

SALES BLITZ - ROM-COM - FEISTY (Do-Over, #3) by Julia Kent

 

Feisty
Do-Over, #3
by Julia Kent
Publication date: January 28th 2020
Genres: Adult, Comedy, Romance



BLURB

I’m not too proud to admit that finding Mr. Right involves swiping right. Right? Welcome to dating in avocado toastland.


Here I am, on my first blind date, ever, courtesy of a smartphone app and my two annoying best friends.


So what is Chris “Fletch” Fletcher doing, walking across the room, looking at his phone like he’s pattern matching a picture to find a real person he’s never met before?


Oh.

Oh, no.


The guy I drop-kicked in seventh grade cannot be my blind date. The guy who earned me this infernal nickname.


That’s right.


Feisty.

—

More from New York Times bestselling author Julia Kent as Fiona “Feisty” Gaskill gets her chance at love – drop-kick included.

Goodreads

Amazon / Barnes & Noble / iBooks / Kobo / Google Play / Audible / Amazon Audio

Only 99¢ for a limited time!

No comments:

Post a Comment