Tuesday, January 16, 2024

TOUR - SCIENCE FICITON - FATED TO THE ALIEN WARRIOR (Warriors of Tavikh, #1) by Erin Hale

 Fated to the Alien Warrior
Warriors of Tavikh
by Erin Hale
January 12th 2024

Start reading today!
FREE in Kindle Unlimited
Amazon Worldwide: https://mybook.to/fatedalienwarrior


Add Fated to the Alien Warrior to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/43oHI00  

Keep reading for a look inside Fated to the Alien Warrior!

Two guards at the gated entrance greet us. Their eyes widen at the humans behind me and follow us with their gazes when we walk past. I release another call of the mellenje, and two females come rushing forward to meet us part way to the central fire.

“The healer’s apprentice will take the injured female to the healer. Please provide the others with furs for sleeping. Until tomorrow, they can sleep in the supply tent.”

“Yes, Shefir.” They dip their heads and gather the human females with soft whispers.

The six of them move away from us, although two of the human females glance over their shoulder at London, who attempts to follow. I wrap my tail around her waist to stop her. If only I could keep her in my embrace always. She jerks and gazes up at me with a wrinkle between her eyes as well as a question in them.

“You will sleep in my tent.”

She opens her mouth and I tug her against me, which has her promptly closing it again. I nearly groan in pleasure as her hands rise to my chest, and my mating marks burn and flare to life. Her gaze drops to them before she lifts it to meet mine. 

“You are my keeshla and will become the Shefira of our village. My tent is where you belong and where you will sleep.”

REVIEW OF FATED TO THE ALIEN WARRIOR ...

For more information about Erin Hale and her books, visit her website:

https://www.facebook.com/ErinHaleWrites

Presented by

No comments:

Post a Comment